Welcome to the Insanity Round!
In case you're new to the comm, this is just a day of the week where we give you ten prompts, and you pick one to write a drabble on and post it in the comments! (Artwork is welcome too!)
If you'd like to track the activity on today's post, just click on the "track this" link at the bottom.
So read the prompts, write a story, submit a prompt! But most of all, have fun!
[Guidelines]1) Aim for about 100 words. Longer or shorter is okay, just try to keep it in one comment. (note: this is more to give you a guideline than anything. Your drabble can be as long as you want--but we're not looking for a multi-chapter fic here!)
2) Post your drabble as a reply to the comment the prompt is from.
3) Put the prompt you used as the subject. If you just want to comment on something, leave the subject line blank. This will make it easier to navigate once the threads start collapsing.
4) If posting an entry with NSFW content, please warn in subject line and the first line of the fic.
5) After writing your drabble, write down three or more prompts of your own at the end of each reply.
6) Prompts should generally be short, no more than a sentence. Prompts may include characters and/or pairings. In that case, try to also include some word prompt (i.e. Kasumi/Thane, sporks), unless you feel your configuration of characters is exotic enough to be inspiring on its own.
7) The same prompts may be filled multiple times. By the same person, even, if inspiration strikes. No need to hold back!
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 is here! As it’s been out for over three months now (and no one seems to be using spoiler tags reliably, anyway :), the fills may include ME3 spoilers. Read at your own risk!
1. Dirty little secret
2. Whispers in the dark
3. On the wings of fallen angels
4. I feel like hell
6. The need you bury deep
7. Always something
8. Get back to work
9. Clouds in the sky
10. These are the days that last forever