How is this different from the official challenges? These are drabbles only. Also, you will be posting your replies to this post instead of to the community.
So read the prompts, write a story, submit a prompt! But most of all, have fun!
1) Aim for about 100 words. Longer or shorter is okay, just try to keep it in one comment. (note: this is more to give you a guideline than anything. Your drabble can be as long as you want--but we're not looking for a multi-chapter fic here!)
2) Post your drabble as a reply to the comment the prompt is from.
3) Put the prompt you used as the subject. If you just want to comment on something, leave the subject line blank. This will make it easier to navigate once the threads start collapsing.
4) If posting an entry with NSFW content, please warn in subject line and at top of post.
5) After writing your drabble, write down three or so prompts of your own at the end of each reply.
6) Prompts should generally be short, no more than a sentence. Prompts may include characters and/or pairings. In that case, try to also include some word prompt (i.e. Kasumi/Thane, sporks), unless you feel your configuration of characters is exotic enough to be inspiring on its own.
7) The same prompts may be filled multiple times. By the same person, even, if inspiration strikes. No need to hold back!
SPOILER WARNING: Mass Effect 3 is HERE! Please remember to ALWAYS list any and all comments (whether fills or replies to fills) with very clear and bolded spoiler warnings if they contain information regarding the game. Thanks. :)
2) Orange lights
4) The Citadel
6) Give me a drink
7) Scars never really heal
8) Silver lining
Mass Effect Challenge Community
Calibrating creativity since 2010!
- Insanity Round (just one day late)